Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Almost Wordless Wednesday



This is a picture of the top part of Bishop's Castle located in San Isabel, CO. This entire castle was built by ONE man. Jim Bishop has been working on this castle for 37 years, by hand. He has never had any help from anyone. You can google "Bishop's Castle" and get quite a bit of information now. When we "discovered" this tourist spot 3 years ago, there was hardly any information on the internet about it. This is another "must see" spot if you plan on taking a trip to Colorado.


11 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow. I wish I'd known about it when we were there on our honeymoon in '97. It's beautiful. Great story, too.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful castle. Happy WW!

Momstart said...

That is amazing

Emily Retherford said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Staci A said...

That's amazing, must be one very driven individual. Beautiful photo!

Anonymous said...

WOW! I'd never heard of this, it's really very interesting. I'm going to do a search and learn more, thanks!

JO said...

wow! that is awesome.

Here's my WW

Anonymous said...

That is absolutely amazing!
Something for you at my site.

Anonymous said...

Ooh, that's lovely. At first glace I thought it was in Europe. Such rich history and by one man?!

Regina Bertrand said...

How georgeous!!

Unknown said...

My best friend lives in Colorado so I will most definitely check this out!

Thanks,
Lee :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
blog template by suckmylolly.com