Thursday, May 14, 2009

Jesus! Jesus!

My 4 year old had a field trip to the zoo with her pre-school class today. I was only embarrassed to be a mom once or twice.


The first was when she climbed up on a rock with 3 other kids from her class. 

One of the moms went to take a picture. I think one of the other moms said, "Say cheese!!"

My daughter started yelling:

Jesus! Jesus! Jesus! Jesus!

Everyone laughed their asses off. (except me. I was scared she would add something after the jesus).

Another mom:(I think jokingly?) What kind of a mom are you?

What could I say? Nothing but, I am a bad mom. I'm not going to lie to you, I'm a bad mom. It is what it is."

And really all I could think was please don't say anything after the jesus, please don't say anything after the jesus, please don't say anything after the jesus.....Get off the jesus goddamn motherfucking rock. Please.

Yep. Here's my Maddy. On the rock. Not sure what she's yelling at this point...

8 comments:

A Lil Enchanted said...

I can soooo relate! My lil one has been saying that alot lately... but with something on the end. I'm trying so hard to watch what comes out my mouth in her presence... but it's hard.

~A Lil Enchanted~

Carl said...

And we shall all praise little Maddy. Good job!

Tracey said...

hahahaha seriously funny! I love it!

Sandi said...

maybe she was just starting a sermon up on that rock? lol :D

siteseer said...

I can think of a lot worse things to say that "Jesus" lol. What a sweetie.

Kate Burton said...

So she left it at Jesus, that girl should get a cookie! I know what my kids have heard me say from time to time and there would definitely been a full sentence used. Small victory!

Leanne said...

Hee hee hee. Love it.

Parenting Through Divorce said...

So funny!! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
blog template by suckmylolly.com