Thursday, May 28, 2009

They Got My Camera

What happens when my 4 year old and 6 year old get ahold of my camera:

AHHH!!!


The Shorts


The Camera Strap


The Closet Floor


The Toy Lemon


The Room (from the top of the headboard)...


And Now The Culprit:

The Hand


The Nose


The Lips


The Teeth


The Tongue

Now you know more about my son than you ever wanted to know. I found these while getting some pics of some good friends off my memory card and because they were so unexpected I giggled. A lot.

7 comments:

Karen said...

LOL how cute. My niece took her mommy's camera while we were busy painting the bathroom. There were some funny pictures on the card. One was of a sippy cup. LOL

Modern Mom said...

How cute! kids love to play with cameras. My son is like that too. :)

Maria said...

haha, I love this post! Fun with camera!

Robin Boland said...

Hi,
I thought this was a cute post also. Pretty neat to see what your kids took pictures of. Kids do like to play with cameras, because it is fun. My 13 year old son still likes to do this. He likes to take pictures of his face. One time I looked into my pictures on the computer and he had taken pictures of himself and my 2 daughters. He had the folder titled Kids. Have a great weekend! :-)

callmetracy said...

LOL! Love this! I have found similar pics on my camera. I love all those self portraits.

Anonymous said...

LOL, too funny! My daughter loves to take pictures, even if there just pretend ones.

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife said...

LOL At least they had fun? :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
blog template by suckmylolly.com