Thursday, August 20, 2009

A Bit Of Clarification

about my last Music Monday Post.


The band is called Hapanstance. They are totally awesome. I really hope they hit the big time. They are all great people and they really deserve it.

The song is called Cinderella. I loooovvveeee that song. That's why I posted it on my blog.

I just thought the video of it was a bit boring, since you can't see the band or anything. I just wanted to warn anyone who watched it, so they weren't like what the fuck is this? It really wasn't bad. Just not lively.

You can find more of their songs on YouTube. Just search for Hapanstance.

You can find them on MySpace here. http://www.myspace.com/hapanstance


Show them some love. They promise not to forget the little people when they make it big.

1 comments:

A Lil Enchanted said...

Oops... my bad! I should have been more alert... sleep deprivation is not a good thing. I really liked that song though :)

You have awards over on my blog :)

A Lil Enchanted,
~LaShan~

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
blog template by suckmylolly.com