Monday, March 23, 2009

100 Random Questions.



1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed.

2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Usually use them there.

3. Are you afraid to fly?
No.

4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Yes.

5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
Not particularly.

6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
I leave them in the circular and clip as I need them.

7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
I'd have to say bees.

8. Do you have freckles?
Some.

9. Do you always smile for pictures?
I try to.

10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Please do not get me started.... I can't stop at just one.

11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Yes.

12. Have you ever peed in the woods?
The Army certainly doesn't provide porta potties in the field.

13. Do you prefer the beach or mountains?
Beach but I live by the mountains.

14. Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
I'd rather not scare my children.

15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
No.

16. Favorite reality show?
Little People, Big World and Jon & Kate + Eight.

17. What size is your bed?
Queen.

18. What is your Song of the week?
Gives  You Hell by All-American Rejects.

19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Probably not.... 

20. Do you still watch cartoons?
Almost every day with my daughter.

21. What’s your least favorite movie?
The Matrix Series

22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
Why would I tell anyone?

23. What do you drink with dinner?
Iced tea or water.

24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Honey mustard or ranch.

25. What is your favorite food?
Chinese, Mexican, and pizza.

26. What movie could you watch over and over and still love? 
My Best Friend's Girl, The Green Mile, Forest Gump.

27. Last person you kissed?
My lover, my husband, one and the same.

28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Girl Scout's Honor!

29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
For the right price, I'm sure.

30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
About 5 years ago.

31. Can you change the oil on a car?
I can, but it has to go up on ramps or my chest can't fit under...

32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Nope. Knock on wood.

33. Ran out of gas?
About 10 years ago in a friend's car. 

34. Favorite kind of sandwich?
Meatball Marinara.

35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Pancakes or French Toast.

36. Favorite Music?
Almost everything but hard rock and techno.

37. Are you lazy?
For sure sometimes.

38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Superman, Garfield, a baby, a witch.

39. What is your astrological sign?
I am on the cusp of Pisces and Aquarius.

40. How many languages can you speak?
1. Barely.

41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Prevention and All You.

42.Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
Legos.

43. Are you stubborn?
No way. Not me. Ever. Hahaha!!

44. Who is better Leno or Letterman?
Ummm....Conan O'Brian.

45. Ever watch soap operas?
Not in many, many years.

46. Afraid of heights?
Oh yeah.

47. Sing in the car?
I love to belt out tunes at the top of my lungs in the car. Sorry kids.

48. Sing in the shower?
No. I like to think in the shower.

49. Dance in the car?
If it's a really good song, then yes.

50. Ever used a gun?
Standard issue in the military. Plus we used to shoot when we were kids.

51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
1995 for my senior pics.

52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Love 'em.

53. Is Christmas stressful?
Only because they stress my other half out.

54. Ever eat a pierogi?
Yes.

55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
My Apple Pie.

56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Doctor or nurse.

57. Do you believe in ghosts?
I've seen 'em.

58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Totally.

59. Take a vitamin daily?
Sometimes. But usually not.

60. Wear slippers?
I hate stuff on my feet. In fact, I wouldn't wear shoes if society didn't make me.

61. Wear a bath robe?
Never.

62. What do you wear to bed?
Shorts and a tank top in the summer, jammies in the winter.

63. First concert? 
Real concert was The Judds on their final tour, but we used to go to the ones at the county fair alll the time. Saw Johnny Cash, Reba McIntyre, Eddie Rabbit, tons o tons of great concerts.

64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
Wal-Mart. It's cheaper.

65. Nike or Adidas ?
Nike for walking and running shoes.

66.Cheetos Or Fritos?
Cheetos. Unless I have bean dip...then Fritos.

67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Sunflower seeds.

68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
Don't think so....

69. Ever take dance lessons?
Nope. Mom made it perfectly clear they would not be for me.

70. Is there a profession you picture your significant other doing?
Something management and high earning.

71. Can you curl your tongue?
Yes.

72. Ever won a spelling bee?
Just the one at the school, but lost at the city one. :o)

73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yep.

74. Own any record albums?
Yes.

75. Own a record player?
No.

76. Regularly burn incense?
Just candles.

77. Ever been in love?
Still am...

78. Who would you like to see in concert? 
Matchbox 20, Blue October, Bad Fish.

79. What was the last concert you saw? 
The Judds (see #63) LOL!!

80.Hot tea or cold tea?
Iced.

81.Tea or coffee?
Both.

82. Sugar cookies or snicker doodles?
Homemade sugar cookies.

83.Can you swim well?
I'm alright.

84.Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes.

85. Are you patient?
Depends on the situation, but usually not.

86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
DJ.

87.Ever won a contest?
Yes. $150 on Gather.com.

88. Ever have plastic surgery?
I wish.

89. Which are better black or green olives?
Usually eat black olives, but love both.

90.Can you knit or crochet?
Crochet.

91. Best room for a fireplace?
Living room or bedroom.

92. Do you want to get married?
Already there. Love it.

93. If married, how long have you been married?
Just over 8 years.

95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
No.

96. Do you have kids?
3 little monsters.

97. Do you want kids? 
Already got 'em.

98. What’s your favorite color?
Purple.

99. Do you miss anyone right now?
So many friends and family I haven't seen in years, yes.

100. Did you watch Next Great American Band on FOX?
Nope. Not interested.

1 comments:

TheXMom said...

Love your blog, we have a lot in common.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
blog template by suckmylolly.com