Sunday, October 23, 2011

I’m A Bad Mom

downthepathblur

Sometimes, anyway.

I was supposed to go to a Halloween party tonight with the kids and the husband. Instead, I slept. I slept for the better part of 24 hours. Who does that?

Me. Sometimes, anyway.

One of my family members recently made a comment about how I don’t do anything, basically not understanding why I sleep so much during the day.

I don’t feel good. My body hurts. I’m tired. I keep getting these fucking migraines. I’ve had my “girl time” for the better part of 3 months now.

So yeah, I don’t do anything. I’m so tired of that though. I’m tired of letting myself and others down because I just don’t feel good enough to do things. It sucks. A big one.

So what do I do to change it? I’ve been out walking and taking pictures with the kids, sometimes with the husband, sometimes with the dogs. But honestly, that just makes me hurt more. I think that’s why I had this latest 24 hour siesta.

Fuck you fibromyalgia. Fuck you migraines. Fuck you girl parts.

I’m sick of this shit, and I’m going to get better. I’m going to get off of all these stupid fucking medications my doctor has me on. All though they generally do their job of keeping me alive, I think they make me feel worse, for the most part.

DSC_0046 copy

3 comments:

Emily Suess said...

Well, damn. I hope you feel better. Sometimes the meds that are supposed to help are just a drag.

Lin said...

What the fuck are the meds doing if that is how you are ON them??

I hope you get this sorted out so that you can LIVE again.

Meg said...

That sucks. Hope you feel better. Hubby has fibro and he's med-free right now because none of them did a damn thing to help.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
blog template by suckmylolly.com