Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick-or-Treat

pumpkinstemwatermark

No tricks here. Or treats. My kids didn’t get to go this year.

I think I’ve mentioned before how my kids like to tear my house up on a daily basis. Which isn’t always horrible. Sometimes they just make a mess. Sometimes they REALLY get into shit they don’t belong in.

Either way, they had LOTS of chances to NOT be naughty, but kept on messing up. So I put the smack down and told them there would be no trick-or-treating this year.

It was probably harder on me, than on them. I LOVE trick-or-treating.

I have fond memories of my dad bringing us trick-or-treating. He was the master. Me and my brother and sister could easily fill up a brown paper grocery bag off candy. It was awesome.

My kids only go a couple blocks and start complaining that they want to go home.

We did make it to the pumpkin patch finally, but didn’t get around to carving the pumpkins yet. Hopefully tomorrow.

grassharvestwatermark

2 comments:

Emily Suess said...

Halloween ain't what it used to be. :/

Lin said...

What the fuck? What is wrong with those kids??? They don't even care if there was no trick or treating???

Sigh.

I think kids have too much these days. We NEVER got candy as kids, so trick or treating was our bounty day and we saved that shit for the rest of the year! Like you, we HAULED. We went for miles to get as much candy as we could.

Kids suck these days.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
blog template by suckmylolly.com