Friday, October 21, 2011

I’ve Said This About A Billion Times

I don’t think I’m funny any more. I keep having these motherfucking migraine headaches. They kill. I would like to crawl in a deep, dark hole, and not climb out for, ya know, ever.

I miss blogging though. A lot.

I miss the comments my readers would leave me. Sometimes sweet or supportive. Other times, just some funny shit that made me giggle so hard I would fart. And who doesn’t love a good fart?

So, I guess you’re all gonna get stuck reading the mundane, everyday shit my life really is. I will apologize in advance.

Yesterday I was feeling semi-okay, so I brought my brats and 3/4’s of my dogs to the Nature Center for a short walk. 6/7’s of us behaved badly. 1/7 of us felt like she wanted to beat the living shit out of the others, but her head was hurting to much to put forth the effort.

When I’m not pretending to be a writer, sometimes I like to pretend I’m a photographer. Oh boy. Doesn’t that sound grown up. Truth is, I like to take a shitload of pictures and hope for the best. Some of my friends/readers have already seen these. I’m sorry you have to suffer through them again.

leaveblur

fallreflections

gausflower copy

2 comments:

Angie said...

Oh, I'm with you. I love taking a bunch of pictures and hoping for the best too. I really love your last pic, the way the little white flowers are slightly blurred, it's so soft and beautiful. Many people get upset if their pics don't come out perfectly focused, but there's something beautiful about slightly blurry pics to me.

Jenn said...

These are great pics. Keep up the photography. As for writing--write because you want to or have to or need to. Do it for you...the audience will follow :)

Cheers, Jenn
http://www.wine-n-chat.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
blog template by suckmylolly.com