Sunday, June 17, 2012

Blissful Mochatini

What’s better than coffee or alcohol? Not a whole lot. Except maybe coffee AND alcohol mixed together.

I'm a member of the Coffee-Mate Brew Crew and got word that Coffee-Mate Natural Bliss has a recipe contest happening on their Facebook page right now.

I think Jarod did an outstanding job with his video, so I wanted to share it with you. I really want to try this, but may not be able to until these blood sugar numbers are a bit better controlled.

This is where you come in. Give it a try and tell me how good it is! Please! I will live vicariously through you, my friends.

Looks like some good prizes, so if you have a recipe you’d like to share, do it here. Hurry though, the contest ends June 25th.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
blog template by suckmylolly.com