Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Summer Virtual Run 5k/10K

Welcome-to-Summer-Virtual-Run-lg

Yes! I found another one to enter! And this one is FREE! Do you realize how much some of these runs are to enter?

Running, Loving, Living is hosting a virtual run. It’s extra awesome because you can participate regardless of where you live.

This event has already started, but you have until June 25th to complete your runs. You can find all of the information here.

I’m going to run both the 5K and the 10K. Call me crazy! Luckily, I can get both runs in and it will still work with my training calendar.

Go! Join now! Someone asked if they could walk the 5K because they weren’t a runner, and she gave permission.

Give it a try! What do you have to lose?

P.S.  I’ve also added the Run, Stroll, & Roll 5K to my schedule. It’s in Colorado Springs on July 7th at America the Beautiful Park. It’s FREE, as well. If you live here, come join me. My kids will be running with me too!

2 comments:

DragonLady said...

I'm signed up for this one, too, and I have to do it tonight. Ugh, and it's supposed to be hot and humid, so it may suck. lol

Lin said...

What's with all this running?! I'm feeling like a sloth in all this heat. :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
blog template by suckmylolly.com