Happy Award Terms and Conditions:
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. List who gave the award to you and link to his/her blog.
3. List 10 things that make you happy.
4. Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blogs to let them know!
I received the award from Em over at Emcogneato. She’s amazing and funny. Thanks for the award Em. I can always use a pick me up. You made my day.
The list (in no particular order):
- Iced Tea. I love Iced Tea. A lot. Almost as much as I LOVE my new camera.
- Mike. He keeps me going. I don’t know what I’d do without him. What a man to be able to put up with my crazy ass for the last 11ish years. I love you!
- Lisa. My best friend. She’s good at telling me the things I really don’t want to hear. We can all use a good dose of reality check once in a while.
- Goldie. My princess dog. She’s only 5 and has slowed down so much in the last year, but she’s the most stoic dog ever. She’d do anything for me.
- Taking pictures. Did I ever tell you how much I LOVE my new camera?
- Bedtime. The kids’ bedtime that is. No explanation needed.
- Sleeping In. Thank you Mike for getting the kids ready in the morning and taking them to school almost every single school day.
- My kids when they’re happy too. They remind me to try to be a better person. I’m not always a better person, but they make me try.
- Reading Books. I love books. Books of almost any kind. I even love to read books over and over. There’s always a something new to discover.
- Ice Cream. When I was a kid I would sit up and eat a bowl of ice cream with my Grandpa Lehr every night. I miss him so very much.
- Sunshine. I know it was only supposed to be 10, but I’ve never been great at following rules.