I am 28 years old. For the 5th year in a row. Suck it bitches, I’m not getting any older.
Here are some uber fun birthday facts. Just for you.
- I was born on a Sunday.
- My birth flower is the Iris, which I never really knew, but find it fitting since the purple Iris is my favorite flower.
- I am a cusp, which is the imaginary line that separates a pair of consecutive astrological signs.
- That means I am either Pisces or Aquarius, depending on what horoscope you are reading. So I can be what I want.
- People say that makes me sound like a Pisces, which is generally the one that fits me best.
- The #1 song was Stayin’ Alive by The Bee Gees.
- The #1 movie was Saturday Night Fever.
- Melissa was the 2nd most popular girl’s name in 1978 (according to the Social Security Administration).
- There were 3 Melissa Sue’s in my graduating class of just over 300.
- Jimmy Carter was president.
- The average cost of a new house was $54,800.00.
- You could buy a gallon of gas for 63 cents.
- I was trying to work on this to make it super good, but the fact is
- I just don’t give a shit right now.
- I have been sick for a week and should probably make my way to the doctor’s office so I can get some antibiotics.
- You should see the pretty colors that are coming out of my nose.
- And damn if my top row of teeth don’t feel like they’re going to fall out.