This award comes from Lori over at Random Ramblings of a SAHM. I love her blog. She’s funny and fresh. I think it’s funny too, that the first name of my blog was Ramblings of a SAHM. Too bad me and her can’t be friends. She’s tiny.
I’m supposed to share 10 random facts about me. Lucky you.
- I grew up in Weescansin. Land of the cheese, beer and milk. No, I don’t believe happy cows come from California.
- I was in the U.S. Army.
- I’ve started college 6 times, but have never actually finished. Yet.
- I hate the word “hubby.” It makes my skin crawl.
- My mom says I am the meanest person she knows.
- I met my husband on Valentine’s Day of 1998. Sometimes it feels like yesterday, sometimes like forever ago. Either way is good.
- I hate talking on the phone.
- I hate Sunday’s because mail isn’t delivered.
- I’ve bowled on a league since I was in 4th grade.
- I played the violin from 4th grade to 12th, and would still play if I could afford to buy one.
- I never proof read what I write. Shame on me. Yes, that’s 11, but I just had to throw that one in. It will help to explain my bad grammar and mistakes. A little.
1st, from Enguardia’s Journal. I’m assuming her name is Enguardia, but I can’t be completely sure. After all, it is an anonymous blog. She’s really funny too and writes some crazy shit like I do.
2ndly from Melissa from Sugar Filled Emotions. She writes a lot about depression and some other health issues. I love how honest she is. Right now she is re-posting her series she calls The Scariest Time of My Life. It is a gripping story about how she ended up in a state run psychiatric hospital. A very good read.
I am not going to pass these awards on. I just tried that a couple weeks ago when I received the Happy Blog Award from Em at Emcogneato. I DID pass that award on to a couple of deserving blogs, but couldn’t pass it on to every blog I felt was deserving. Why? Mostly because I’m lazy.
And also because for the life of me I can’t remember to go and let people know I gave their blog an award. There’s only so much room in this brain, and I’m afraid most of it’s been used up.
Lastly, I would just like to say WOW. It is absolutely AMAZING what happens when you actually post to your blog. Like consistently. Really.