Well, my fellow bloggers, I’d really love to give you a witty, funny, amazing post today. Really, I would.
But…it seems as if I have this little, itty-bitty lab report that I have to do. And basically sort of forgot about for 2 weeks.
It’s only on osmosis, filtration, and diffusion. 3 things I know almost nothing about. And don’t really give a shit about.
There are only:
- 3 experiments to talk about
- 3 graphs to make
- 3 tables to make
- a drawing of hemolysis (I think that’s when the blood vessels burst because they’re too full of shit) I’ll have to look it up
- Calculate the filtrations rate
- Some other busy work shit that they make me do
- Even though I think it’s mostly a waste of my time
A pain in my ass.
And I actually pay them money so they can require me to do this.
What the fuck is wrong with me?