Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Just One Look
1. How vein are you about how you look?
Way too much so.
2. When you were little what was your favorite TV show?
The Wonder Years, Doogie Howser, Life Goes On, Family Ties, Full House, Growing Pains, Highway to Heaven, Who’s the Boss, Unsolved Mysteries, ER. I'm sure there were a lot more. We watched a lot of TV once it got cool in the evening. We had our favorite shows every night of the week.
3. If someone was going to make a movie or TV show about your life, who would play you and why?
Sandra Bullock. I have a lot of the same mannerisms as her. When I was skinny, a lot of people thought I looked like her. I think her personality is a lot like mine.
4. Who is your favorite Major League Baseball team? How about your favorite player?
I would have to say the Brewers. Only because I’m from Wisconsin. I have no idea who actually plays on the team.
5. What is your favorite baseball-related movie?
Oh shit, what was that one with Tom Hanks?
6. What is one lesson you have learned in the past year?
That if I actually blog on a regular basis and say Fuck a lot, people will like me.
7. Tell us about one of your childhood memories.
Ummmm…..I’ve tried my damndest to repress my childhood.
8. How do you handle sticky situations? Do you have a method? If so, what is it?
I just have to be honest. It sucks balls and sometimes it’s really hard, but that’s all I can really do.
9. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
Oh yeah. I’m fucked up and totally weird. They pretty much have to talk behind my back. And that’s okay because I talk about them behind their back too. Only I’m meaner and say fuck a lot.
I found this meme here. One of my favorite blogs.
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!
Yes, I realize this is actually Sunday. And I’m late. I can’t help it.